18 Crafty Ways To Show Your Love For Canada
1. Make these adorable little flag pins.
2. Pay homage to moose and the Mounties with this excellent print.
3. Three words: watermelon daiquiri pops.
Get the directions here.
6. Canadize your cupcakes.
It’s a word IF I SAY IT IS. Get these little flags here.
8. Plant a garden of Canadian love.
You might have to wait a little longer than these other projects, but it’ll be totally worth it.
12. Or a hand-printed* T-shirt.
*Literally. This would be especially fun to do with kids. Directions here.
17. Make Canada Day dog treats.
Although since your dog probably doesn’t know about Canada Day, he’ll appreciate them all year long.
18. PRO TIP: Maybe don’t dye your dog?
Or make him model while you play “SexyBack.” IDK.